Expert advisor DaVinci
Let’s check out the next free expert advisor DaVinchi. It is an aggressive martingale robot that simultaneously opens three order grids: BUY, SELL and additional, based on the readings of the forex indicators RSI, CCI, Stochastik, and MACD. The DaVinci trades on the currency pairs USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURJPY. The recommended timeframe is H1. the minimum deposit for dollar accounts is from $ 10,000, and for cent accounts is from $ 300. Leverage is from 1: 500. Read below in this article for a more detailed overview of the free DaVinchi.
Important! The expert advisor needs a reliable power supply and an uninterrupted Internet connection. It is very difficult to provide conditions for the expert advisor at home, and it is safer to use a VPS-server. You can get a free VPS here.
Trading strategy:The DaVinci is an aggressive martingale robot that opens two order grids in both directions at once. The principle of construction of a grid of orders: after the expert advisor opens order the TakeProfit is placed; if the price went in the opposite direction, it opens another deal with the increased ratio, and the entire mesh is averaged, the closure of the grid occurs when the price is rollback. The expert advisor, in addition to two order grids (one for buying, the second for selling), simultaneously opens an additional third order grid based on the readings of forex indicators: RSI, CCI, Stochastik, and MACD.
As a result, the expert advisor opens three order grids simultaneously, which leads to a serious loading of the deposit and can lead to losses if there is a strong recoilless movement. In our opinion, the expert advisor is suitable for trading exclusively on cent accounts with a deposit of $300 or higher, which will allow you to save your deposit during periods of strong recoilless movements in the market.
In the settings of the expert advisor, there are 4 strategies to choose from, the choice of which determines the aggressiveness of trading and, as a result, the profitability:
- Light is a conservative strategy with a yield of 4-6%. The expert advisor trades only two grids of orders, lots are reduced, trading stops on Friday and also before news releases.
- Optima is a strategy with an average yield of 6-11%. The expert advisor trades a moderate lot, trading stops on Friday and before the news is released.
- Maximum is a strategy with an increased yield of 11-21%. The expert advisor trades a moderate lot.
- Turbo is a strategy with a maximum return of 21-31%. The DaVinci robot trades an inflated lot with aggressive settings.
The developer of this expert advisor is unknown. If you are the author of this expert advisor, write to the mail email@example.com
- TradeSetting Light is the conservative strategy with a yield of 4-6%;
- TradeSetting Optima is the strategy with an average yield of 6-11%;
- TradeSetting Maximum is the strategy with increased returns 11-21%;
- TradeSetting Turbo is the strategy with a maximum yield of 21-31%;
- TradeStopLevel is the drawdown levels, if set to 0 theDaVinci stops trading, does not open new order grids. If the value is 10 — as soon as the drawdown level reaches 10%, the expert advisor will also stop trading and will not open new deals;
- EnableSwop – to enable / disable accounting for swaps in the amount of allowed drawdown.