Expert advisor TFX
Let’s check out at another free expert advisor TFX. TFX works on the basis of two averaging strategies. The expert advisor trades on the USDJPY currency pair. The recommended timeframe is M5. The minimum deposit for dollar accounts is from $ 10,000, and for cent accounts is from $ 100. Leverage is from 1: 500. Read this article below for a more detailed overview of the free expert advisor.
Important! The expert advisor needs a reliable power supply and an uninterrupted Internet connection. It is very difficult to provide conditions for the expert advisor at home, and it is safer to use a VPS-server. You can get a free VPS here.
Trading strategy:The expert advisor TFX is a type of expert advisors for overclocking the deposit (high profit in a short period of time with a high level of risk), as a result of which it is recommended to withdraw the received profit on a weekly basis. The algorithm of the expert advisor is based on two strategies for averaging (martingale). The purpose of the first strategy is to aggressively increase the deposit, the second is designed to limit the level of drawdowns and the number of orders in the market. Positions are closed by the expert advisor based on the established risk and account deposit.
The expert advisor starts trading actively immediately after it is installed on the chart of a currency pair. The average number of orders in the market can reach up to 40.
TFX will only work on account types where position hedging is allowed, so before using the expert advisor, you need to check this point with the broker. Another important point in selecting a broker is the availability of 5-digit quotes.
The developer of this expert advisor is unknown. If you are the author of this expert advisor, write to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Main parameters:BASE SETTINGS – BASIC SETTINGS
- Trade Cycle — if TRUE, the expert advisor opens and closes positions, if FALSE, the expert advisor does not open new positions, but only accompanies open positions and works to close them;
- MAGIC – it is the magic number of the advisor;
- Risk — it is the the risk level as a percentage of the account balance.
TAKE PROFIT – TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- Take profit Buy – it is the level (in points) of the Take Profit to buy;
- Take profit Sell – it is the level (in points) of the Take Profit for sale.
BUY – SETTINGS FOR PURCHASE ORDERS
- Lot Increase Buy – it is the multiplier of the lot to buy;
- Step Buy – it is the distance (in points) to open a new buy order;
- Step Coef Buy – it is the the coefficient of the step to buy.
SELL – SETTINGS FOR SELL ORDERS
- Lot Increase Sell – it is the multiplier of the lot for sale;
- Step Sell – it is the distance (in points) to opening a new sell order;
- StepCoef Sell – it is the coefficient of the step to sell.